We are CoffeeHunters a private partnership that operating the website coffeehunters.co.za and its related activities.
We collect some of your data. This is how and why:
- When you buy something from us we need some of your personal information to facilitate the transaction. This include your name and address.
- We only collect what we need and make sure it is up to date every time you place an order you have the opportunity to change it.
- We take it that you imply consent for us to use it when you provide it to us. We will only use your information to facilitate the transactions between us, that include deliveries and returns.
- We give your personal information to 3rd party service agents that deliver the goods on our behalf. They are contracted to only use your information for the intended purpose.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you want us to delete all your information on our site.
- The website receive and use your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. This gives us information about your browser and operating system and help us to display our website in readable format.
- If you choose to opt in for our Email marketing we will send you some exciting news and specials from time to time. If you feel it is too much, please let us know and we will tune it down without deleting your account.
- We may disclose in part or wholly your personal information to authorities if we are required by law to do so.
- We make use of gomash.co.za as our hosing provider and they store our WooCommerce site behind firewalls to secure your data. The site is also making use of SSL encryption to keep the communication between us safe.
- If you chose credit card payment then the relevant service provider stores your credit card information. This is encrypted using the prescribed Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your info is stored as long as required to complete the transaction, after completion your info is deleted.